Kelly plays @ GC today. 6:00.
GC Lady Devils play @ John Battle tonight approx 6:15. This game wasnt on the schedule. Should be a great game as should the Kelly vs GC boys game.
Kelly plays @ GC today. 6:00.
GC Lady Devils play @ John Battle tonight approx 6:15. This game wasnt on the schedule. Should be a great game as should the Kelly vs GC boys game.
What time does Burton play today?
Burton and Powell Valley play at 6 today in baseball.
I'll always want a little more than I already have.
Kelly beat GC tonight 2-1. Great game.
In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself
Nice win, JJ Kelly [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
so does this put Kelly 1 game back from GC?
Sounds like it was a great game. I was at teh GC-John Battle softball game. GC won 4-0. Chelsea had a perfect game. GC & Kelly play again tomorrow @ Kelly.
Good game Indians good game
Reeking of awesomeness!
Bookmarks